by Angeliska on May 21, 2009
I got a new hat today.
- velvet + silver filigree hat from Uncommon Objects
- metal twig earrings from Parts + Labor
- antler lady necklace, gift from Mlle. Verhext, made by Element Lux
- watch chains necklace from Lux Revival
- gold vest from Goodie Two Shoes
- disco top, thrifted
- grey jeans, thrifted
- black cowboy boots, Uncommon Objects
Just realized this outfit is nearly 100% found
(& photographed) on South Congress! Haha.
Photos by Don Weir.
We had fun trying to work with the strange light.
This one’s so pinky! I like it.
My hair is driving me very bonkers lately,
hence the hats, various head-scarves, mantillas, etc.
Getting a bit hot for all that though.
Very tempted to shave half my head.
Not to succumb to all the 1990′s hoo-ha,
but I’ve been feelin’ the urge to reach for
the clippers lately. A drastic change
that I will try to resist, as I know I’d be sick
of it quickly- but I like the idea of keeping
my long hair, and not. Best of both worlds?
Probably not, but I sure do like it on these ladies:
Naughty Miss Alice Dellal
The lovely Cassie.
Y’all talk me out of it now, okay?
Thanks in advance.